Turkey– Tahtali & Chimera Trail Runs. 16-19th May 2019
|The Tahtalı Trail run starting at sea level, will take place on a trail of beauty unprecedented in the World. The race will give you some views that become more beautiful as you get higher. Tahtali & Chimera offers five special distances that will be held in the Mediterranean and embracing history, mythology, mountains, and sea altogether.|
Activities : Trail running (6K, 27K, 30K, 60K, 100k ) & sightseeing
Group size: Limited to 7 people
Departure Not Guaranteed: Minimum 3 people
Deposit of 200$ is required to secure your place and payment must be completed in full before 42 days of departures.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Adventure Theme Racing Adventures
- Group Size Small Group
Brief Description: Escape May’s heat and experience an explicit trail run on one of your weekends in the village of Çıralı/Antalya. In addition to the trail run, will do some sightseeing in historic and natural places such as Chimaera flames, Lycian way, and Tahtali mountain and will feast on local traditional food. Once you sign up I’ll communicate with any additional details and will add you to a WhatsApp group we’ll be using (or via email).
You’ll need to signup in the race using the link below,
Departure shall be confirmed once the minimum participant’s number is met (3) or 42 days form the departure date. You shall be notified. If this was not met, a full refund shall be made to your account, or you may choose one of the options we may offer.
Host Details: Shall be provided upon booking confirmation
What should you bring?
– ID (Passport, Identity Card, Driving License)
– Everything the race organizer is asking for
-Your fitness & the simple & adventurous you
- Private room accommodation
- Airport transportation
- Transportation Mentioned in the Itinerary
- Accommodation – basic and simple Motel shared room (Private Room as an Add-on if Purchased)
- Pipa’s Athletes Host
- Cost of the Meals
- Registration in the Race
- Pass to access any venues
- Day1/Night 1 Arrival
Joining point – Meeting at the Motel.
You’re reservation instruction shall be giving to you to check in.
- Day 2 / Night 2 Race Check-in Day
On this Day we visit registration area and check-in. Then attend the briefing of race with instructions and FAQs session. Get our sport watches updated with latest trails. The goal is to enjoy the atmosphere and get ready for Race day.
The order is as follows
- Local Lunch
- Check-In for race
- Local Dinner
- Back to the accommodation so you can enjoy your free time. ( Expected around 6:30 Pm)
- Day3 /Night 3 Race Day
The order is as follows
- Trail running- starting at 5:30 AM
- Local meal after race
- Back to the accommodation so you can enjoy your free time and recover. ( Expected around 9 Pm
- Day 4 Going back home
- Sight Seeing
- We will drop you at Antalya Airport around or after 3PM. Please book your flight to fit this schedule or inform us in advance. we may be able to help
This is a race with a generous hours cut-off time. if you just keep moving, You will make it to finish line!
It’s better to book your flight only when the trip is confirmed. We will notify.
Try to book the timing to suit the itinerary mentioned here. otherwise; you are free to abandon the itinerary and the host will assist you with the transportation to the airport or any other place.
Feel free to contact us if you want to discuss this further
Because places are limited. You miss it, you miss the adventure for good
The following are not included in the trip price:
- Personal expenses
- Lunches and dinners in the cities
- Travel insurance
- Visa application fees