Romania – Transylvania’s Dracula Trail Running Race – 16-20th May 2019
| Transylvania 100 ! Ranked at the top of our thrilling trail running races. An excellent weekend Escape from May’s heat with the sweet scent of spring, adventure and trail running shared with like-minded runners.|
Activities: Trail running & sightseeing
Distances available : 20k, 30k , 50k, 80k & 100k
Group size: Limited to 9 people
Departure Not Guaranteed: Minimum 4 people
Deposit of 200$ is required to secure your place and payment must be completed in full before 42 days of departures.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Adventure Theme Racing Adventures
- Group Size Small Group
|At the top of our thrilling trail running races runs.|
Share the thrill with the Pipa’s Athletes and like minded runners.
Once you sign up, the host will communicate with any additional details and will add you to a WhatsApp group we will be using (let us know if you do not want to use WhatsApp).
Sign up ( race registration is not included in the fees) :http://www.transylvania100k.com/
Departure shall be confirmed once the minimum participants’ number is met (4) or 42 days form the departure date. You shall be notified. If this was not met, full refund shall be made to your account, or you may choose one of the options we may offer.
Host Details : Shall be provided upon booking confirmation
What should you bring?
- Mandatory Kit by stated by the race organizer
- Your fitness & the simple & adventurous you
- Private room accommodation
- Transportation Mentioned in the Itinerary
- Accommodation – basic and simple hotel shared room (Private Room as an Add-on if Purchased)
- Pipa’s Athletes Local Host
- Cost of the Meals
- Registration in the Race
- Pass to access any venues
- Night 1 Arrival
Joining point – ”Bucharest” Meeting at the Hotel.
You’re reservation instruction shall be giving to you to check in
- Day 1/ Night 2 Heading to Transylvania
- We head to Transylvania’s Hotel, drop our stuff and prepare our kit to collect our bibs
- Walk around the village
- Light Dinner
- Day 2/Night3 Run, Run, Run
- Head to the start line
- Day 3/Night 4 Chill, Rest and eat
This is the rest and chill day .
- Easy MTB Cycling recovery spin (Optional)
- Dracula castle walk optional
If you wish to leave at this point, we will figure out the transportation directions for you.
- Day 4 Head back home
- We head back to Bucharest. Will drop you at the desired location. After signing please communicate the flight timing with the host to arrange for the best time to head back to Bucharest and drop-off location
It’s better to book your flight only when the trip is confirmed. We will notify.
Try to book the timing to suit the itinerary mentioned here. otherwise; you are free to abandon the itinerary and the host will assist you with the transportation to the airport or any other place.
Feel free to contact us f you want to discuss this further
Because places are limited. You miss it, you miss the adventure for good
The following are not included in the trip price:
- Personal expenses
- Lunches and dinners in the cities
- Travel insurance
- Visa application fees