Oman – Salalah Spring Trail Run – 25-27 July 2019
|Escape July’s heat and experience an explicit Trail run on one of your weekends in the Spring of Salalah. The idea of this trail run is to enjoy the sudden transition from 6 KM desert run around the historic Frankincense Trail, to finishing off in Wadi Darbat with another 10Km around Switzerland like greenery.|
Activities: Trail running ( 6 to1 9 Km – depending on your preference ) & sightseeing
Group size: Limited to 9 Max
Departure Not Guaranteed- Minimum 4 people
Deposit of 200$ is required to secure your place and payment must be completed in full before 42 days of departures.
- Reviews 1 Review5/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Adventure Theme Social Adventures
- Group Size Small Group
Brief Description: Escape July’s heat and experience an explicit trail run on one of your weekends in the Spring of Salalah. In addition to the trail run, will do some sightseeing in historic and natural places and will feast on local traditional food. We will be doing it in a small group so expect to make some friends. Once you sign up I’ll communicate with any additional details and will add you to a WhatsApp group we’ll be using (or via email).
Total of Distance: 6 or 19 km Run (based on your preference)
Departure shall be confirmed once the minimum participant’s number is met (4) or 42 days form the departure date. You shall be notified. If this was not met, a full refund shall be made to your account, or you may choose one of the options we may offer.
Host Details : Shall be provided upon booking confirmation
What should you bring?
- Backpack –to use it in the run
- Water container (1 liter)
- Mobile Phone
- Running shoes
- Hat, it could be sunny / Optional
- Your fitness & the simple & adventurous you
- Private room accommodation
- Transportation Mentioned in the Itinerary
- Accommodation – basic and simple Motel shared room (Private Room as an Add-on if Purchased)
- Pipa’s Athletes Local Host
- Cost of the Meals
- Pass to access any venues
- Night 1 Arrival
Joining point – Meeting at the Hotel.
You’re reservation instruction shall be giving to you to check in
- Day 1/ Night 2 Trail Run sight seeing day
On this Day we do all the trail running. The goal is to enjoy the landscape and have fun while running and conquering the ordeal of the distance. We will be running at a pace where everyone is comfortable. You may be required to navigate your way to the finish assembly point ( Map maybe provided),
The order is as follows
- Trail running- Departure somewhere around 8 to 10 AM
- Sight Seeing
- Local Dinner
- Back to the accommodation so you can enjoy your free time. ( Expected around 8 Pm)
- Day2 Chill out and go back home
- Sight Seeing
- We will drop you at Salalah Grand Mall, very close to the airport around 3PM. Please book you’re flight to fit this schedule or inform us in advance. we may be able to help
Hotel or motel. Clean and tidy. Somewhere around 3 stars standards. The exact details shall be provided later.
Private Room option available in Add-ons (Option shall be provided at checkout)
You’re most likely are. This is an easy pace run. It’s not a race.
We run at a comfortable pace of the slowest runner. If some runners would like to speed up, they could provided they carry the map and a phone with them.
It’s better to book your flight only when the trip is confirmed. We will notify.
Try to book the timing to suit the itinerary mentioned here. otherwise; you are free to abandon the itinerary and the host will assist you with the transportation to the airport or any other place.
Because places are limited. You miss it, you miss the adventure for good
The following are not included in the trip price:
- Personal expenses
- Lunches and dinners in the cities
- Travel insurance
- Visa application feesa